- For the quickest and easiest way to purchase textbooks for your courses, please follow
- Go to myOneonta (https://my.oneonta.edu)
- Log in using your Oneonta username and password
- Click on the Student Schedule link on the left
- Select the appropriate term and click the submit button
- At the bottom of the schedule page, click the "View textbook information for these courses" link
- This link will bring you to the Damascene Book Cellar website and will preload all of the books required, recommended, and optional for your classes, as well as eBooks and access codes.
Select your preference for used or new and whether to rent or buy. Some titles are not available to rent and so will not display a rental option. Some items will not have an option for used—those will only be available new. Add to cart when done.
Log in or create an account. This account is specific to the bookstore and is not the same as your SUNY log in and password.
Enter email address (this does not have to be your SUNY email) and choose a password.
Shipping info – Enter student name and shipping address. Shipping info still required for in store pickup even though order will not be shipped.
Billing info – Please enter name and billing address of cardholder.
If you are renting, you must click the check box for each rental item which will open a terms and conditions pop up. Scroll to the bottom and click accept.
If checked, this allows us to substitute and bill a new book if there are no used copies available. Prior to the semester start, our website shows new and used options but does not reflect actual stock on hand. During the semester only items in stock are orderable.
Should be student name and info.
Shipping method is a choice between in store pickup or ship via USPS priority mail.
Select payment method, enter payment info, and then click “apply to my order”.
If paying with dragon dollars – enter the 16 digit number from the front of your SUNY ID.
If paying with dragon dollars and renting – after applying your payment (by entering the 16 digit number from the front of your SUNY ID and pressing “apply to my order”), you will need to enter credit card info to be put on file for the rental. The credit card will not be charged unless the rental is damaged or not returned.
Review your order
Review and make changes if necessary. The order is not finalized until clicking “place my order” at the bottom of the page.
You will not be charged until your order is processed. This usually happens right before classes begin.
You will receive a confirmation email upon placing the order and will receive a second email once the order has been processed.